Tea From The Manor are offering one lucky winner the chance to win our 2019 Christmas hamper, packed full of goodies and treats, with something for everyone to enjoy!
The hamper includes:
- Tin of short pastry biscuits 150g
- 2 x Joe & Seph’s Gourmet Popcorn
- Gin & Tonic flavour
- Caramel & White Chocolate
- Chocolate Celebrations 400g
- Maynard bassets wine gums 400g
- Maynard Liquorice Allsorts 400g
- Quality Street 450g
- Pondoro cake 80g
- 2 x Cadbury Dairy Milk chocolate Santa figurine 100g
- Tin of Swedish ginger biscuits 900g
- Milk chocolate coins 25g
- White chocolate coins 25g
- 2 x Tea From The Manor tea (loose leaf 100g or 15 silk teabags)
All you have to do to enter is send your name, email address and tell us your favorite tea to firstname.lastname@example.org by the end of Friday 13th December 2019 and your details will be entered into the draw. The winner will be the first entry drawn out on Monday 16th December 2019 and winners will be notified by email.
Prize Draw Terms and conditions
1. By entering this prize draw you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of the prize draw rules.
2. The prize is one Tea from the Manor Christmas Hamper. Maximum one entry per person. There is no cash or other alternative prize.
3. The draw is open to entrants who respond to the invitation to enter the competition by submitting an email to email@example.com , subject line Christmas Hamper Draw and let us know your favourite tea. Entrants must name their favourite Tea as specified in the competition promotional details. Entrants must live in the United Kingdom. We will only accept one entry per person.
4. The prize draw is not open to employees of the E-F group or their direct family members, or any person directly or indirectly involved in the organisation or running of the draws and their direct family members.
5. The prize draw closes at midnight on 13th December 2019.
6. The winner will be drawn at random and announced on 16th December from all eligible entries received.
7. The winner will be notified in person, or by telephone and/or email within 3 days of the prize draw closing date.
8. The Promoter’s decision on any matter relating to these rules will be final and legally binding on all entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
9. If the winner cannot be traced within 3 days of the prize draw closing date, after reasonable efforts have been made the prize will no longer be available to the winner and another name will be drawn at random by the Promoter.
10. Entries that do not comply in full with these terms and conditions will be disqualified.
11. Entry is free and there is no purchase requirement.
12. The name of the prize-winner can be obtained, after 16th December 2019 by sending a stamped addressed envelope to: Tea from the Manor, Willow House, Orbital 24, Oldham Street, Denton, Manchester, M34 3SU. United Kingdom.
13. No responsibility will be accepted for entries that are delayed, damaged, mislaid or wrongly delivered.
14. By entering into the prize draw you agree that the Promoter is not liable for any loss, damage or personal injury whatsoever suffered in connection with the prize draw (including but not limited to direct, indirect or consequential losses, loss of profit, income or goodwill), the use of any prize or any act or omission (whether negligent or not) of the Promoter or its affiliates, save for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including fraud, gross negligence or for death or personal injury caused by the Promoter’s or its affiliates’ negligence).
15. The Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions or withdraw the prizes at any time without notice if circumstances outside our control make this necessary.
16. We may wish to use the winner’s name, home town, photograph and opinions in future publicity or promotional material, subject to their prior permission and at their own discretion.
17. The prize draw terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law.
18. The Promoter is Tea from the Manor, Willow House, Orbital 24, Oldham Street, Denton, Manchester M34 3SU. United Kingdom.