We are giving away an incredible hamper full of goodies to celebrate National Tea Day on 21st April.
The hamper includes
- A bottle of Prosecco
- 3 bags of Tea From The Manor tea bags (Jasmine, Apple and Liquorice)
- Short bread biscuits
- Serenity candle
- Pesto Big minis breadsticks
- Cornish clotted cream fudge
- Thornton’s Caramel Wafer rolls
- Vitavigor sesame breadsticks
All you have to do to enter is go to one of our social media pages:
Facebook, Instagram, Twitter
Follow Tea From The Manor, like the post and comment below tagging a friend.
For an extra entry tag more friends or share the post!
PRIZE DRAW TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- By entering this prize draw you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of the prize draw rules.
- The prize is one boxed Wedgwood Iconic Christmas 260th Teapot (as per images). A Maximum one entry per person. There is no cash or other alternative prize.
- The draw is open to entrants who respond to the invitation to enter the competition by submitting an email to email@example.com subject line "Wedgwood Christmas Teapot Draw". Entrants must live in the United Kingdom. We will only accept one entry per person.
- The prize draw is not open to employees of the E-F group or their direct family members, or any person directly or indirectly involved in the organisation or running of the draws and their direct family members.
- The prize draw closes at midnight on Monday 30 November 2020.
- The winner will be drawn at random and announced on 1 December from all eligible entries received.
- The winner will be notified in person, or by telephone and/or email within 3 days of the prize draw closing date.
- The Promoter’s decision on any matter relating to these rules will be final and legally binding on all entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
- If the winner cannot be traced within 3 days of the prize draw closing date, after reasonable efforts have been made the prize will no longer be available to the winner and another name will be drawn at random by the Promoter.
- Entries that do not comply in full with these terms and conditions will be disqualified.
- Entry is free and there is no purchase requirement.
- The name of the prize-winner can be obtained, after 1 December 2020 by sending a stamped addressed envelope to: Tea from the Manor, Willow House, Orbital 24, Oldham Street, Denton, Manchester, M34 3SU. United Kingdom.
- No responsibility will be accepted for entries that are delayed, damaged, mislaid or wrongly delivered.
- By entering into the prize draw you agree that the Promoter is not liable for any loss, damage or personal injury whatsoever suffered in connection with the prize draw (including but not limited to direct, indirect or consequential losses, loss of profit, income or goodwill), the use of any prize or any act or omission (whether negligent or not) of the Promoter or its affiliates, save for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including fraud, gross negligence or for death or personal injury caused by the Promoter’s or its affiliates’ negligence).
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions or withdraw the prizes at any time without notice if circumstances outside our control make this necessary.
- We may wish to use the winner’s name, home town, photograph and opinions in future publicity or promotional material, subject to their prior permission and at their own discretion.
- The prize draw terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law.
- The Promoter is Tea from the Manor, Willow House, Orbital 24, Oldham Street, Denton, Manchester M34 3SU. United Kingdom.